- What are learning strategies?
- Learning styles: visual, auditory, read/write, kinetic
- Learning steps: reading and understanding, knowledge organisation. Memorisation, recapitulation and evaluation.
- Methods for organising learning knowledge.
- Methods for memorising: repetition, acronyms, viewing, itinerary, flashcards, explaining.
- Methods to evaluate what have been learned: simple questionnaires, exercises and problems, practice, discussions, checklists and inventories, presentation.
Use the following checklists to make sure that you choose and apply the appropriate learning strategies.